[three_fifth valign=”top” animation=”none”]
Purnayya Rao, known as “Rao”, started his professional career at a very young age from his family owned business. In the last 20 years, Rao has worked in different industries and in multiple countries, including USA, Seychelles, and India.
Rao, has a proven track record in developing and honing management teams for maximizing profitability and efficiency. In the last several years, he has focused primary in the fields of Strategic Management and IT.
Rao has a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from SRTM University, India and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Denver, USA.
During his spare time, Rao enjoys Researching, Reading, and Public Speaking.
His professional certifications include:
[two_fifth_last valign=”top” animation=”none”]
[list type=”icon” style=”simple” icon=”chevron-right”]
- Project Management Professional, PMP – Project Management Institute
- Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP-Project Management Institute
- Certified Scrum Professional, CSP – Scrum Alliance
- Certified ScrumMaster, CSM – Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Product Owner, CSPO – Scrum Alliance
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, MCTS – Microsoft
- Microsoft Certified Professional, MCP – Microsoft
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, CSSBB – American Society for Quality
- Member of the Institution of Engineers, MIE – The Institution of Engineers (India)
- Web-Centric Computing – NIIT Technologies Limited
- Internal Auditing to ISO 9001:2000 – Seychelles Bureau of Standards
- Awareness and Interpretation of the Quality Management System Standards, ISO 9001:2000 – Seychelles Bureau of Standards
- Project Planning and Management – Seychelles Institute of Management
- Advance Business Skills – Seychelles Institute of Management
- STB Small Establishments – Seychelles Tourism Board
Rao is professionally affiliated with: